On the Princess Sarah 5 -Stars Plus Floating Hotel, you can expect excellent service and comfort, while cruising and seeing the amazing wonders of ancient Upper Egypt.
You can have a drink whilst watching the sun set over the timeless Nile. We provide all the ingredients for a wonderful holiday, and then you choose what you most like to do.
Our cuisine offers an international open buffet and set menus according to the cruise programme schedule.
There is plenty in the way of night time entertainment, with a nightly disco, plus live entertainment with belly dancing, gallabaya parties and folkloric shows.
There are 66 double cabins, 2 Junior suites, and 2 President suites, all with the following facilities:
- Private bathroom with hairdryer
- T.V. and mini bar
- Individually-controlled air conditioning
- Internal music system
- Video channels
- International satellite TV channels (N.B. Our Marine Satellite five TV reception both during sailing and docking)
- Panoramic windows (openable)
Ship Amenities include:
- 5 decks (cabins are located on 2nd, 3rd and 4th decks)
- Lounge bar and discotheque
- Restaurant (capable of seating 150 at one seating)
- Reading area
- Swimming Pool
- Sun Deck
- Sauna and Health Club
- International telephone and Internet Marine Satellite
Visa and Mastercard are accepted as are U.S. dollars and Euros.
Cruises must be booked at least 45 days prior to embarkation.
4 Day / 3 Night Aswan to Luxor every Friday starting at $350
5 Day / 4 Night Luxor to Aswan every Monday starting at $430